Follow along as Bazza paints his ‘Happy Little Snowman’ design by mouth, with top tips including:
- Rough sketch the snowman’s body with liquid charcoal (or alternatively a HB pencil will do great) as a guide of where to paint
- Paint a gentle background to make your snowman really stand out. Bazza chooses to fade his background from darker to lighter blue, to give the scene a blizzardy winter feel
- The snowman will need a hat and a scarf – feel free to use your favourite colours, but Bazza chooses a Christmas red
- Browns and oranges for the little robin, but don’t forget his red breast!
- Bazza continues to add further layers to his painting once the previous layer dries, to build up to a bolder colour
If you don’t fancy painting with watercolour, you can still follow the design with whatever materials and paints you have at home.
Don’t forget to tag us at #PaintWithMFPA for a chance to have your creation shared on our channels.